2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are five categories of Personal Information that we collect:
- User information. When you register to use our Services or make an online enquiry, we request Personal Information from you. We require this information to supply our Services.
- Non-personally identifying information. Nabooki collects various non-personally identifying information, such as for example the number of visitors coming to the website etc. This is collected to help us understand the way our website is used and to improve our Services.
- Public forum. You may provide information of a personal nature through participation in additional services provided such as chat, discussion groups, social media etc. This information can be viewed by the users with access to the website. If you respond voluntarily to our surveys or other interactive communications, we collect the responses and use the information to improve the quality and range of Services.
- Information provided by consumers when they make or manage bookings. Look Academy collects and stores information about consumers and their transactions, including information about their identity, details of the bookings they have made and other information that is provided at the time of booking.
- Consumer information added by Users. Any information that is submitted to or collected by Users of Services, Users of our Services are solely responsible for establishing policies for and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as all privacy policies, relating to the collection of personal information of individuals with whom our Users interact. We collect this information under the direction of our Users, and have no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information we process in connection with the use of our Services. If you are a User providing information (including personal information) about someone else, you must have the legal ability to do so and, if necessary, notify them regarding the use of their personal information. If you are an individual who interacts with a User using our Services – that User is the controller of your information and you should contact them directly for assistance with any requests or questions relating to your personal information.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We collect and use your Personal Information to operate our website and deliver our Services to you. We will also use your Personal Information to provide you with sales, technical and account management support, notify you of Look Academy products and important product information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Look Academy displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
We also use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to provide and to improve our business services,
- to confirm your identity; and
- to enable both us and the third party provider of services for which you utilise the booking to engage in direct marketing purposes.
For direct marketing purposes, your Personal Information will be added to our database and that of the third party provider of services. The databases may be used for ongoing marketing and educative purposes. The type of marketing and educative activities that we undertake includes forwarding material to you so that you are kept updated in relation to various issues and our services.
If at any time you do not wish to continue receiving this information, we provide an “opt-out” procedure in each communication to you.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Look Academy may work at times with a third party service providers to perform a range of our Services and obligations. Some of our third party service providers may be located outside of Australia.
Some of those third parties may need access to the information we have collected in order to perform our business functions.
Where we share your Personal Information with third-party service providers, they will be contractually bound to use the information only for the purposes of providing the Services or performing the functions required by us and to store the information securely.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All transactions are secured by 128 bit SSL encryption. SSL technology encodes information as it is being sent over the Internet, helping to ensure that the information transmitted remains confidential.
Only staff who need to have access to your personal information in order to perform their job function are authorised to access the database. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We will take all reasonable actions to secure our Look Academy service including its associated website(s) from unauthorised access. However, we cannot provide any guarantee with respect to the security of your Personal Information and we will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Website being linked to the Internet.
6. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have rights to:
- Know what Personal Information we hold about you, and to make sure it is correct and up to date.
- Request a copy of your Personal Information or ask us to restrict processing of or delete it.
- Object to our continued processing of your Personal Information and to request a permanent deletion of your data.
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your Personal Information, you have the right to complain to your local information protection authority. Your local data protection authority will be able to give you more information on how to submit a complaint.
You can request to exercise these rights by emailing our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org We will process your request within 30 days of receiving your request, accompanied by a relevant proof of identification.
You may be required to have a browser, which allows cookies and other online usage tracking devices to fully access the Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your computer tied to information about you. Cookies may be used to track your Internet browsing activities and the websites you have visited.
- your internet protocol (IP) address;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you have accessed and documents downloaded; and
- the type of browser you were using.
You can disable cookies on your web browser, although this may interfere with your use and enjoyment of the Services.
8. THIRD-PARTY SITES
9. CHILDREN AND OUR SERVICES
Our Services are not directed to minors, and you may not use our Services directly if you are under the age of 18. Our services are available to minors as part of group bookings where a parent or guardian has purchased our services and will also be attending. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your Personal Data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
10. CONTACT INFORMATION